Our Intensives have become a trademark of tough, demanding, rigorous Systema training. With a focus on Systema principles, participants will study and explore the various elements that make systema such a powerful martial operating system. Regardless of the level of martial experience, each student will find plenty of challenges to overcome, while discovering and learning a depth of skill imparted in a unique way.
The training is broken down into 2 x 3 hour sessions for 5 days in a row, allowing for just enough down time to recover before the next challenging session.
If you have wondered about Systema, and wish to get a real good taste of it, our Roots Dojo Systema Intensives are a great way to go about them.
Topics Covered will include, but not limited to:
- 4 Systema Principles- Breathing, Relaxation, Form and Movement.
- Rigorous calisthenics, based in Slavic Martial Traditions.
- Rolls, and various ways of moving on the ground.
- Strikes, kicks, and punches.
- Defence themselves against various attacks.
- Defence against chokes.
- Basics of Knife and Stick Defence.
- Fundamentals of Ground Fighting.
- Work against multiple opponents.
Space strictly limited.
Sign Up today for our next session!
Date: October 11-15, 2023
Early bird till September 1: $495
Etransfer $200 non-refundable deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Remainder due prior to start of event.
Food and Accommodation are not included.
Location: Roots Dojo, Denman Island BC, Canada